Monday, June 2, 2014

"Found-Object Anointment!

     When I come across a 'found object' during a walk I often consider what insight Father might give me in prayers that day.   I've done this for over 25 years.  This morning I picked up some trash in our yard.  I realized it was not trash when I got a closer look.  As the photo reveals, it is a miniature toy.  There must have been a baby shower at our club house last nite. It looks like they celebrated a son. Of course I began to pray for our own son.
      After a bit the Lord expanded the intercession. I sensed a healing and restoration anointing that covered our entire journey, from before we were formed in our mother's womb to today and into our prophetic future. The innocence of the moment is a power-packed anointing. It includes ALL that Father gave and planned to give us being restored and activated and ONLINE in our lives. All who are in the anointing of The SON!     (reflect on verses in: Acts 20:32; Eph. 1:14,18)

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time." (1 Peter 1:3-5 NIV)

Have an awesome INHERITANCE~FILLED week!

No comments: